On the customer’s specifications and on the requirements of the system on which the electric heater we produce will be installed (electric heat exchanger), we realize electrical control panels with various functions to control our heaters. These panels are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation; complete equipment in every detail and technical characteristic, both in terms of power control and process control.
The wide experience gained in the electric heating sector has allowed us to design, create and optimize effective process control solutions in various application sectors, as well as in Oil & Gas in several countries, even extra-EU, both for installation in a safe area that in an explosive atmosphere (Zone 2 and Zone 1), providing our customers with the commissioning service through our highly specialized personnel.
Following, we indicate some of the most important features that we can provide on board our electrical panels:
- Electric panels of various sizes depending on the control devices to be installed on board the system, also for remote control, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Retaining enclosure made of carbon steel material painted in RAL 7032 – IP 55 or in stainless steel, for fixed or mobile installation.
- Adjustment loop
- Internal diagnostics, alarm interface, warning lights and additional alarms
- Control panel with on / off buttons and other fully wired controls, terminal blocks, etc.
- External regulation control via PLC / DCS; many of our applications are based on PLC control systems with data exchange to DCS via fieldbus
- Ventilation / cooling system. On request, it is possible to equip the electrical panel with one or more additional air conditioning units
- Testing with reduced load and photograph of the output wave
- Work temperature control devices (analog and digital thermometers)
- Power ratings from a few kW to several MW (for example control panels for a total power of up to 5 or 6 Megawatts), also consisting of several modules connected in series
- Voltages up to 690V
- Power control supplied completely through SCR or mixed type
- On request, it is also possible to equip the electrical panel with 6A 70V single-phase analogue power modulators with manual control incorporated in IP56 enclosure or digital static relays with the possibility of local or remote control. These are static power groups (thyristors or SCR) mono-phase or tri-phase, supplied with or without heatsink, in the range with 0-10V16A signal, or up to 160A and 250A.
- We are also able to supply SIL 2 and SIL3 applications on some control chains
When requested, we have created equipment for installation in an explosive atmosphere, in the presence of areas classified as Zone 2 and Zone 1, mostly EEXP solution.