Upon client’s specification and based on the system requirements where the electric heater manufactured by us will be installed (electric heat exchanger), we can supply control electric panels with different functions; among the most important, there are:
- Different sizes electric panels based on the control devices to be installed inside the system, even for remote control
- Carbon Steel control panels cabinets painted RAL 7032-IP 55 or of stainless steel, for fixed or movable installation.
- Regulation loop
- Internal diagnostics, alarm interface, functioning and additional alarm lights.
- Control panel with on/off buttons and other fully wired controls, terminals, etc.
- External Regulation control through PLC/DCS
- Ventilation/ cooling system. Upon request, it is possible to equip the electric panel with one or more additional air conditioning units
- Outlet wave testing with reduced load and photograph
- Operating temperature control devices (analogue and digital thermometers)
- Powers up to 4 MW, also made up by more modules series connected.
- Voltages up to 690V
Upon request, it is also possible to equip the electric panel with single-phase 6A 70V analogue power modulators with manual control incorporated in housing IP65 or digital static relays with possibility of local or remote control. These are power static groups (thyristors or SCR) single-phase or three-phase, supply with or without dissipator, in the range with signal 0-10V16A , or up to 160A and 250A.